TERMS AND CONDITIONS
FOR ACCOMMODATION CONTRACTS
(Scope of Application)
- Contracts for Accommodation and related agreements to be entered into between this Hotel and the Guest to be accommodated shall be subject to these Terms and Conditions. And any particulars not provided for here in shall be governed by laws and regulations and/or generally accepted practices.
- In the case when the Hotel has entered into a special contract with the Guest in so far as such special contract does not violate laws and regulations and generally accepted practices, notwithstanding the preceding Paragraph, the special contract shall take precedence over the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
(Application for Accommodation Contracts)
- A Guest who intends to make an application for an Accommodation Contract with the Hotel shall notify the Hotel of the following particulars:
- (1)Name of the Guest(s):
- (2)Date of accommodation and estimated time of arrival;
- (3)Accommodation Charges (based, in principle, on the Basic Accommodation Charges listed in the Attached Table No. 1):
- (4)And other particulars deemed necessary by the Hotel.
- In the case when the Guest requests, during his stay, extension of the accommodation beyond the date in Subparagraph (2) of the preceding Paragraph, it shall be regarded as an application for a new Accommodation Contract at the time such request is made.
(Conclusion of Accommodation Contracts, etc.)
- A contract for Accommodation shall be deemed to have been concluded when the Hotel has duly accepted the application as stipulated in the preceding Article. However, the same shall not apply where it has been proved that the Hotel has not accepted the application.
- When a Contract for Accommodation has been concluded in accordance with the provisions of the preceding Paragraph, the Guest's requested to pay an accommodation deposit fixed by the Hotel within the limits of Basic Accommodation Charges covering the Guest is entire period of stay by the date specified by the Hotel.
- The deposit shall be first used for the Total Accommodation Charges to be paid by the Guest, then secondly for the cancellation charges under Article 6 and thirdly for the reparations under Article 18 as applicable, and the remainder, if any, shall be refunded at the time of the payment of the Accommodation Charges as stated in Article 12.
- When the Guest has failed to pay the deposit by the date as stipulated Paragraph 2, the Hotel shall treat the Accommodation Contract as invalid. However, the same shall apply only in the case where the Guest is thus informed by the Hotel when the period of payment of the deposit is specified.
(Special Contracts Requiring No Accommodation Deposit)
- Notwithstanding the provisions of Paragraph 2 of the preceding Article, the Hotel may enter a special contract requiring the accommodation deposit after the contract has been concluded as stipulated in the same Paragraph.
- In the case when the Hotel has not requested the payment of the deposit as stipulated in Paragraph 2 of the preceding Article and/or has not specified the date of the payment of the deposit at the time the application for an Accommodation Contract has been accepted, it shall be treated as that the Hotel has accepted a special contract prescribed in the preceding Paragraph.
(Refusal of Accommodation Contracts)
- The Hotel may not accept the conclusion of an Accommodation Contract under any of the following cases:
- (1)When the application for accommodation does not conform with the provisions of these Terms and Conditions:
- (2)When the Hotel is fully booked and no room is available:
- (3)When the Guest seeking accommodation is deemed liable to conduct himself in a manner that will contravene the laws or act against the public order or good morals in regard to his accommodation:
- (4)When the Guest seeking accommodation can be clearly detected as carrying an infectious disease:
- (5)When the Hotel is requested to assume an unreasonable burden in regard to his accommodation:
- (6)When the Hotel is unable to provide accommodation due to natural calamities, disfunction of the facilities and/or other unavoidable causes:
- (7)When the Guest is deemed liable to conduct and/or have conducted himself in a manner that will create a disturbance which annoys other guests such as a highly intoxicated:
- The Hotel may not accept the conclusion of an Accommodation Contract in any of the following cases.
- (1)When the Guest seeking accommodation can be detected as a member of or be linked a crime syndicate, organized crime groups or any antisocial organizations.
- (2)When the Guest seeking accommodation is any corporations, organizations, or associate members that are controlled by the members or the organizations.
- (3)When the Guest seeking accommodation is any corporate bodies, more than one of whose executives include these members,
- (4)When the Guest seeking accommodation is behaving in such a manner as to be an annoyance to other guests.
- (5)When the Guest seeking accommodation is deemed liable to use violence or threat on Hotel staff members(employees)or the Hotel is requested by the Guest to assume an unreasonable burden for their accommodation.
(Right to Cancel Accommodation Contracts by the Guest )
- The Guest is entitled to cancel the Accommodation Contract by so notifying the Hotel.
- In the case when the Guest has cancelled the Accommodation Contract in whole or in part due to causes for which the Guest is liable (except in the case when the Hotel has requested the payment of the deposit during the specified period as prescribed in Paragraph 2 of Article 3 and the Guest has cancelled before the payment), the Guest shall pay cancellation charges as listed in the Attached Table No.2. However, in the case when a special contract as prescribed in Paragraph 1 of Article 4 has been concluded, the same shall apply only when the Guest is informed of the obligation of the payment of the cancellation charges as in case of cancellation by the Guest.
- In the case when the Guest does not appear by 9p.m. of the accommodation date (1 hour after the expected time of arrival if the Hotel is notified of it) without an advance notice, the Hotel may regard the Accommodation Contract as being cancelled by the Guest.
(Right to Cancel Accommodation Contracts by the Hotel)
- The Hotel may cancel the Accommodation Contract under any of the following cases:
- (1)When the Guest is deemed liable to conduct and/or have conducted himself in a manner that will contravene the laws or act against the public order or good morals in regard to his accommodation:
- (2)When the Guest can be clearly detected as carrying an infectious disease:
- (3)When the Hotel is requested to assume an unreasonable burden in regard to his accommodation:
- (4)When the Hotel is unable to provide accommodation due to natural calamities and/or other causes of force majeure:
- (5)When the Guest is deemed liable to conduct and/or have conducted himself in a manner that will create a disturbance which annoys other guests such as a highly intoxicated:00
- (6)When the Guest does not observe prohibited actions such as smoking in bed, mischief to the fire-fighting facilities and other prohibitions of the Use Regulations stipulated by the Hotel (restricted to particulars deemed necessary in order to avoid the causing of fires).
- The Hotel can refuse to allow Guests to continue staying for the remainder of the reserved period in the following cases.
- (1)When the Guest can be detected as a member of or be linked a crime syndicate, organized crime groups or any antisocial organizations.
- (2)When the Guest can be detected that is any corporations, organizations, or associate members that are controlled by the members or the organizations.
- (3)When the Guest can be detected that is any corporate bodies, more than one of whose executives include these members.
- (4)When the Guest can be detected that is behaving in such a manner as to be an annoyance to other guests.
- (5)When the Guest can be detected that is deemed liable to use violence or threat on Hotel staff members (employees) or the Hotel is requested by the Guest to assume an unreasonable burden for their accommodation.
- In the case when the Hotel has cancelled the Accommodation Contract in accordance with the preceding two Paragraphs, as follows.
- (1)The Hotel shall not be entitled to charge the Guest for any of the services in the future during the contractual period which he has not received.
- (2)The Guest should leave the Hotel immediately with all luggage brought in, also pay for any of the services Hotel provided.
- (3)The Hotel shall not compensate the Guest for anything at all.
- The Guest shall register the following particulars at the front desk of the Hotel on the day of accommodation.
- (1)Name, age, sex, address and belong the company of the Guest(s):
- (2)Except Japanese, nationality, passport number, port and date of entry in Japan:(The copy of the passport is necessary)
- (3)Date and estimated time of departure, and
- (4)Other particulars deemed necessary by the Hotel:
- In the case when the Guest intends to pay his Accommodation Charges prescribed in Article 12 by any means other than Japanese currency, such as coupons or credit cards, these credentials shall be shown in advance at the time of the registration prescribed in the preceding Paragraph.
(Occupancy Hours of Guest Rooms)
- The Guest is entitled to occupy the contracted guest room of the Hotel from 3 p.m. to 10 a.m. the next morning (Sanco Inn Grande : from 3 p.m. to 11 a.m.) However, in the case when the Guest is accommodated continuously, the Guest may occupy it all day long. except for the days of arrival and departure.
- The Hotel may, notwithstanding the provisions prescribed in the preceding paragraph. permit the Guest to occupy the room beyond the time prescribed in the same paragraph. In this case, extra charges shall be paid as follows',
- (1)Every l hour up to 14:00 …… ¥1,000＜TAX INCLUDED＞
- (2)Over 14:00 …… 100% of the room charge
(Observance of Use Regulations)
The Guest shall observe the Use Regulation established by the Hotel, which are posted within the premise.
In case of disobey the Use Regulation, the Hotel may not accept the next occasion.
- The business hours of the main facilities, etc. of the Hotel are as follows, and those of other facilities, etc. shall be notified in detail by brochures as provided. Notices displayed in each place, service directories in guest rooms and others.
(1)Service hours of front desk
A. Closing time for entrance and lobby …… None
B. Front service …… 24hours*
*Except Sanco Inn Kyoto Hachijoguchi（6:00-24:00）
- (1)Service hours of front desk
- The business hours specified in the preceding Paragraph are subject to temporary changes due to unavoidable causes of the Hotel. In such a case, the Guest shall be informed by appropriate means.
(Payment of Accommodation Charges)
- The breakdown and method of calculation of the Accommodation Charges, etc. that the Guest shall pay is as listed in the Attached Table No. 1.
- Accommodation Charges, etc. as stated in the preceding Paragraph shall be paid with Japanese currency or by any means other than Japanese currency such as coupons or credit cards recognized by the Hotel at the front desk at the time of the arrival of the Guest.
- Accommodation Charges shall be paid even if the Guest voluntarily does not utilize the accommodation facilities provided for him by the Hotel and are at his disposal.
(Liabilities of the Hotel)
- The Hotel shall compensate the Guest for the damage if the Hotel has caused such damage to the Guest in the fulfillment or the nonfulfillment of the Accommodation Contract and/or related agreements However. the same shall not apply in case that such damage has been caused due to reasons for which the Hotel is not liable.
- Even though the Hotel has received the "PASS MARK" (Certificate of excellence of Fire Prevention Standard issued by the fire station), furthermore, the Hotel is covered by the Hotel Liability Insurance to deal with unexpected fire and/or other disasters.
(Handling When the Hotel is unable to Provide Contracted Rooms)
- The Hotel shall, when unable to provide contracted rooms, arrange accommodation of the same standard elsewhere for the Guest in so far as practicable with the consent of the Guest.
- When arrangement of other accommodation cannot be made notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding Paragraph, the Hotel shall pay the Guest a Compensation fee equivalent to the cancellation charges and the compensation fee shall be applied to the reparations. However, when the Hotel cannot provide accommodation due to causes for which the Hotel is not liable, the Hotel shall not compensate the Guest.
(Handling of Deposited Articles)
- The Hotel shall compensate the Guest for the damage when loss, breakage or other damage is caused to the goods, cash or valuables deposited at the front desk by the Guest, except in the case when this has occurred due to causes of force majeure. However, for cash and valuables, when the Hotel has requested the Guest to report its kind and value but the Guest has failed- to do so, the Hotel shall compensate the Guest within the limits of 50,000yen.
- The Hotel shall not compensate the Guest for the damage when loss, breakage or other damage is caused, unless otherwise determined to the result of intention or negligence on the part of the Hotel, to the goods, cash or valuables which are brought into the premises of the Hotel by the Guest but are not deposited at the front desk.
(Custody of Baggage and/or Belongings of the Guest)
- When the baggage of the Guest is brought into the Hotel before his arrival, the Hotel shall be liable to keep it only in the case when such a request has been accepted by the Hotel. The baggage shall be handed over to the Guest at the front desk at the time of his check-in.
- When the baggage or belongings of the Guest is found left after the check-out, the Hotel shall keep the article for 3 months, and after this period the Hotel shall dispose them. (The Hotel shall dispose in the same day such as magazines, foods, and drinks)
(Liability in regard to Parking)
The Hotel shall not be liable for the custody of the vehicle of the Guest when the Guest utilizes the parking lot within the premises of the Hotel, as it shall be regarded that the Hotel simply offers the space for parking whether the key to the vehicle has been deposited to the Hotel or not However, the Hotel shall compensate the Guest for the damage caused through intention or negligence on the part of the Hotel regarding the management of the parking lot.
(Liability of the Guest)
The Guest shall compensate the Hotel for the damage caused through intention or negligence on the part of the Guest.
Attached Table No.1
The breakdown of the Accommodation Charges, etc.
(Ref. Paragraph 1 of Article 2 and Paragraph 1 of Article 12)
|Total Amount be paid by the Guest|
|Accommodation Charges||Extra Charges||Tax|
|Contents||①Basic Accommodation Charge (Room Charge)||②Telephone Charge, Cleaning Charge, Etc||③Consumption Accommodation|
You can see by scrolling
Attached Table No.2
Cancellation Charge (Ref. Paragraph 2 of Article 6)
|1 to 4||5 and more|
|Date when Cancell of
Contract is Notified
|1Day prior to Accommodation Day||-||50%|
|2Day prior to Accommodation Day||-||20%|
You can see by scrolling
- The percentages signify the rate of cancellation charge to the Basic Accommodation Charges.
- When the number of days contracted is shortened, the cancellation charge for its first day shall be paid by the Guest regardless of the number of days shortened.
-RULES OF USE
For us to offer a safe and pleasant stay to our Guests, and moreover in general consideration of recognitions of hotels as public facility. Hotel Guests are kindly requested to observe the following rules outlined in Article 10 of the Terms and Condition for Accommodation contracts.
If a Guest does not observe these rules, the Hotel may legally be obliged to cancel the accommodation.
- Do not use any heating, cooking, or ironing equipment in the room or hallway other than those lend out by the Hotel.
- Do not smoke in bed, in a place where fire can easily start, or in any place other than the designated area.
- Do not sing loud, create noise, or spread foul odors or perform any other act that would cause displeasure and nuisance to other Guests.
- Do not bring the following items into the hallway and your room,
- (a) Animals, birds and other pets.
- (b) Items emitting extremely obnoxious odors.
- (c) Goods in extraordinary quantities.
- (d) Gunpowder, volatile oils, hazardous chemicals or other explosives and inflammables etc.
- (e) Unregistered firearms, sword and other similar items.
- Do not engage in gambling or behave in a manner that will disturb the public morals or cause a serious nuisance to other Guests in the Hotel and the Guests.
- Do not use facilities and equipment in the Hotel (Including Guest room) for other their primary purpose.
- Do not alter of rearrange the fixtures in the room without permission of hotel officials.
- Do not rearrange, alter and remove for processing in the Hotel. In cases the Guest corrupt them, the Hotel will request the Guest for the full amount of the repair.
- Do not hang any items in the window keeping the exterior of the Hotel protective.
- Do not distribute pamphlets to the other Guests or engage other soliciting business.
- Do not leave your possessions in the lobby, the hallways, or other places except your occupied room.
- The Hotel opens during the night. Please bring your room-card, whenever going out. In cases where the Guest lost the room-card, the Hotel will request the Guest for \1,000 of the repair.
- If you alter your stay, please notify at front desk in advance,
- Please deposit your valuables at the front desk. Otherwise, the Hotel will not have responsibility.
- The Guest may be requested for a deposit (number of nights) at the time of check-in. Also, if the Guest wishes to extend his/her stay.
- Do not invite visitors to your room and allow them to use any facility and equipment inside the room. Meeting visitors in your room is strictly prohibited.
- Do not use the Guest room or the lobby as office unless approved by the Hotel.
Established on October 1, 2015
Fully revised on March 1, 2018
Sanco Inn Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “Sanco Inn”) strives on a daily basis to obtain the confidence of society by handling, in accordance with the following policy, information that Sanco Inn deals with in the course of business, such as information from which any specific individual is identifiable, including the names, addresses, and email addresses of customers, Sanco Inn’s officers and employees, and other relevant individuals (hereinafter collectively referred to as a “customer, etc.”), and information which contains any individual identification code (meaning those individual identification codes specified in Article 2, paragraph (2) of the Act on the Protection of Personal Information) (hereinafter collectively referred to as “personal information”).
1. Collection by proper methods
When collecting personal information, Sanco Inn clarifies the purpose of use of such information as follows, limits its use to the extent necessary for achieving that purpose, and collects the information on the basis of the prior consent of the person associated with the information:
- to carry out hotel reservation operations;
- upon receiving an inquiry from the customer, to refer to relevant details and respond to the inquiry;
- to forward emails to customers who have indicated their intention through the email delivery service of Sanco Inn to receive such emails;
- to contact customers when there is any urgent information;
- to deliver goods such as prizes for prize competitions;
- to use personal information as a reference for improving this website and the services of the Sanco Inn chain;
- in relation to employee recruitment, to use personal information for administrative communication or to consider and decide on recruits;
- in the case where an inquiry, application for use, or other request is made by any customer, etc. with respect to any product, service, etc. provided by a company of the Mie Kotsu Group, to contact the company running the relevant business;
- to carry out various procedures associated with officers and employees, such as business communication, and personnel and labor management; or
- to disclose the personal information to officers and employees for the sale and marketing of products, etc. handled by companies of the Mie Kotsu Group.
2. Principles of use and provision to third parties
Sanco Inn will not use personal information or provide it to any third party unless Sanco Inn has obtained prior consent to such use or provision, unless otherwise specifically provided for by laws, regulations, etc., or unless there are other justifiable reasons; provided, however, that Sanco Inn may process personal information into a form from which any specific individual cannot be identified (anonymously processed information) and may use it as a statistical material for Sanco Inn or provide it to a third party as a material for studying usage/purchase trends.
In such case, Sanco Inn will announce, on its website, which items of individual-related information are included in the relevant anonymously processed information and, additionally in the case of providing anonymously processed information to any third party, the method of provision of the anonymously processed information.
3. Joint use
The personal information of customers, etc. may be jointly used only when it is necessary to do so to the following extent.
- Jointly used items of personal information
Name, address, postal code, phone number, fax number, email address, date of birth, and gender
- Range of joint users
Mie Kotsu Group companies, Mie Kotsu Labor Union, and Mie Kotsu Health Insurance Society
- Purposes of use
- (i)To contact the relevant group company or organization in the case where an inquiry, application for use of a product, or other request is made by any customer, etc.
- (ii)To carry out various procedures associated with officers and employees, such as business communication, and personnel and labor management
- (iii)To disclose personal information to officers and employees for the sale and marketing of products, etc. handled by companies of the Mie Kotsu Group
- Name of the person/party responsible for management of the personal information concerned
Mie Kotsu Group Holdings, Inc.
4. Depositing personal information with contractors
When providing personal information to a contractor, Sanco Inn will impose upon the contractor an equivalent obligation of information management to the obligation that Sanco Inn assumes unless there are special circumstances, and will conduct appropriate supervision and take other relevant measures to prevent the leakage or re-provision of the personal information from the contractor.
5. Respect for human rights
Sanco Inn respects the rights of individuals with regard to personal information and, if there is a demand made by a customer for disclosure of the customer’s own personal information, will respond to such demand within a reasonable period of time and to a reasonable extent. Furthermore, if there is an error or change in a customer’s personal information, Sanco Inn will promptly deal with it within a reasonable period of time after confirming the identity of the customer concerned.
6. Proper information management
Sanco Inn has appointed an administrator for personal information to implement appropriate and reasonable safety measures and other relevant actions, thereby striving for strict management to prevent any unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification, etc. of personal information.
7. Observance and review of laws, regulations, and standards
Sanco Inn complies with applicable laws, regulations, and standards regarding personal information. Furthermore, Sanco Inn has established its own rules for protection of personal information and endeavors as a manager of personal information to enforce those rules and continuously improve them.
8. Procedure for a “request for disclosure, etc.” of personal information
When you, as a customer, wish to make a request for disclosure, etc. of your own personal information, please send a copy of the prescribed request form together with the document(s) necessary for identification and the necessary fee (only when requesting disclosure or notification of the purpose of use ) to Sanco Inn by post. Please note that Sanco Inn will not assume any liability for any postal accident, non-delivery, or other similar event that occurs while your request form for disclosure, etc. is being forwarded, except for reasons attributable to Sanco Inn.
Furthermore, please also understand that it takes at least two weeks from the commencement of the procedure for disclosure, etc. until Sanco Inn can reply to your request.
■ Contact point for a request for disclosure, etc.
“Personal Information Contact Point” in General Affairs/Human Resources Department, Sanco Inn Co., Ltd.
3-21-7 Meieki, Nakamura-ku, Nagoya-shi, 450-0002
■ Document(s) to be submitted when requesting disclosure, etc.
Request Form for Notification of Purpose of Use, Disclosure, etc. of Retained Personal Data
Please download and print out the above request form, fill it in with the applicable details, affix your signature and seal, enclose the document for identification (one of the following document types) with the request form, and send the request form to the above “Personal Information Contact Point” of Sanco Inn by post.
If a request is made by an agent, please fill in the form with the address, signature, and seal of the agent, in addition to the address and name of the requesting person.
* The person making a request is required to bear all costs for the request, such as those incurred for printing, acquisition of identification documents, and postage.
* Please note that documents and other items (including identification documents) submitted when making a request for disclosure, etc. will not be returned.
■ Document(s) required for identification of the requesting person or his/her agent (one of the following types)
- Document for identification of the requesting person
One of the following items: a copy of the requesting person’s driving license, passport, basic residential registry card, insurance certificate for certain types of insurance, insurance card for nursing care insurance, pension book, or document equivalent to these documents; an official abstract of the requesting person’s family register; or an official copy of the requesting person’s resident record
- Documents for identification of the agent
An official copy of the requesting person’s resident record, a letter of attorney, an official copy of the registered seal certificate for the seal used in the preparation of the letter of attorney, and one of the following items: a copy of the agent’s driving license, passport, basic residential registry card, insurance certificate for certain types of insurance, insurance card for nursing care insurance, pension book, or document equivalent to these documents; an official abstract of the agent’s family register; or an official copy of the agent’s resident record
■ Fee for a request for disclosure, etc. and payment method
When a request is made for notification of the purpose of use of retained personal data or for disclosure of such data, a fee of 500 yen will be collected for each request to cover the costs incurred by Sanco Inn. Please send a postal money order or postage stamps to the value of the fee with your request form and identification document(s).
■ If a request for disclosure, etc. cannot be fulfilled
Sanco Inn will not be able to meet requests for disclosure, etc. in the following cases:
- if the request form prescribed by Sanco Inn is not used;
- if the request form is not completed with the necessary information, for example, due to the omission of any detail or the required seal;
- if the identity of the requesting person or agent cannot be confirmed, such as when no identification document is enclosed;
- if the fee is not enclosed or is insufficient; or
- if the request falls under any of the cases specified in the following provisions of the relevant Act: the proviso of Article 27, paragraph (2); the proviso of Article 28, paragraph (2); Article 29, paragraph (2); and the provisos of paragraphs (2) and (4) of Article 30.
* If your submitted document or other item is insufficient, if your request for disclosure, etc. cannot be fulfilled, or if otherwise necessary, Sanco Inn will contact you at the address stated on your request form.
Furthermore, if you fail to carry out the required correction, re-submission, or other relevant action within a certain period of time since Sanco Inn made contact with you, your request for disclosure, etc. or other relevant demand will be deemed not to have been made.
■ Inquiries regarding the handling of personal information
For inquiries regarding personal information, please forward your inquiry to the above address by post or call the following number:
(10:00-12:00 & 13:00-17:00, except on Saturdays, Sundays, public holidays, and summer holidays, and between December 29 and January 3)